West Yorkshire Meet???

Guest AndreanDaz

Guest bbbinks
Hi,

For those of you that are interested, I hope you don't mind but I've posted the same message on another site as I figured the more the merrier.

Andrea

HI ye were up for it, ian electrican, sue childminder, let us know , sue0304@hotmail.co.uk cheers look forward to that

Guest bbbinks
Hi,

Just wanted to say it was nice to meet those of you that attended yesterday, will have to do it again sometime in the new year if everyone's up for it. How do you think it went having people from a/move there aswell? I'm not convinced it worked too well, having arrived late anyway I found it awkward not really knowing which side of the room to sit on as we have made friends from both sites.

Well take care everyone and hopefully we'll meet up again soon.

Andrea

Hi Andrea, thanks for that, it was short notice, but im up for the next meet if you want to let me know, good luck sue and ian electrican from leeds , sue0304@hotmail.co.uk:idea:

• 5 months later...
Guest shawgorbys

hi just read the post did you all meet up and have a good time we are shaw nr oldham and it would be great to have another meet up coz i think as well theres more peeps on here from this side of the england not down south so if anyone has any ideas take care Andrea,Gary,Tom,Jack

Archived