Daylight Saving

Mongrel

Hi

Would like some opinions on the subject of daylight savin in WA. Having read news reports and listening to otheres I can defo say they will vote it out. Mr Barnett dont like it cos he likes a game of tennis in the mornin bet the idle git dont get out of bed till the streets are aired, ozzie workers dont like going to work in the dark aaaaargh. Personally I would have an extra hour of my time than the firms time. Personally I think it is too much trouble or intelligence to change the clocks and they like their cocoa at 800

Mally from Kally

I can see both points of view have positives and negatives, personally I like the day light saving, like the lighter evenings, and I don't mind going to work in the dark, and I can go to the beach longer in the evening or sit outside with a few cold ones!!! LOL

Hi have a look at www.news.com.ao/perthnow and see the arguements ps 50th birthday last week some poms been here 20 odd year and dontlike it think they call it institutionalised

mALLY FROM kALLY

They seem to love it or hate it don't they - think you're right Mal that it won't get voted in. Personally, I like the light nights but reckon this will be the last year.

Lightening storm was great last night though!

Guest prettyinpink

Well I like the light evenings, but I blame daylight saving on the fact that I didn't change my alarm clock and consequently both my boys were 15 mins late for school this morning. Oops!

Shocking behaviour on my part!

Archived