the important things in life

hillyman

Guest Redaussies

Hiya, I'm in the Western suburbs and surrounded by Golf courses, I even live on one so I'm informed. I used to play but haven't taken it back up. As I mentioned there are loads of Golf courses all around here and very tempting. I'm not sure where your heading but out West, they tell me Indooroopilly Golf club is really good. I live close to what looks a nice club at Jindalee, and another one in Mount Ommaney.

But I have to say I do wonder how the hell Golf ever took off here in Brisbane because it's dark each night around 6pm, sometimes dusk earlier but on a brighter day it's light until 6-6.30pm. If your working when do they play?? Surely weekends are pretty crowded and competitions would get preference. So it is a mystery to me how golf took off here. :nah:

But good luck to you, I hope you find a good course and enjoy the lovely weather which must help everyone's game.

Cheers,

REDDERS

Thanks for the reply (so quick )

Was thinking of camp hill area a little bit out but not that much from CBD

with amount of courses available i soppose it doesn't really matter where i

lay my hat, can't believe you've not taken the game back up, exercise,social gatherings

and to top it off wife hates the game so i will never see her on the course 4hrs of peaceful bliss ahhhh

Archived