Looking for a friendly football club for kids?

Guest Westozzie

Guest Westozzie

If you are looking for a friendly place for you or your kids to play football in the northen suburbs then try my club I lived in perth for years & was welcomed with open arms. Great family feel around the club which we have all enjoyed. Balga Soccer Club

Guest Mystery^Customer1974

Hello Westozzie,

I have been a Non-league footy fan for a long time in the UK supporting Stafford Rangers FC and I am on my way out to Currambine Late Jan 2009

I am hoping to get my 2 yr old lad involved in Football/Soccer as he already loves to kick a ball round when its not raining!

My aim is to get involved with a club in some capacity as I have had experience albeit a small amount in helping to raise money for my club when we decided that our clubs fans needed a "flag" to show off our support for our club (its equivalent cost was about AU$500) it has been taken all round the UK and displayed at many Football/Soccer grounds

I am going to be the furthest flug exile for my home team in the UK but need the involvement in the game in some way as I am going to miss the UK football/soccer (one of the only things I will miss) so getting involved in the game in WA is very appealing to me.

Guest Westozzie

Good ay mystery^Customer, Well it great that you are looking to be involved in football in Perth. At the age of 2 there really is only the one option & that is jungle soccer(apart from all the backyard football in the sunshine). It is for kids aged 3-8 years.

Welcome to Jungle Sports®. Leauge football only starts at the age of 5 or 6 depending on when your child is born. Jungle soccer is a great program for kids my nephew has been going for the last couple of years. It's great fun & perants get to join in the fun.

For yourself there are pleanty of ways you can get involved in a Club. As I have said before my club is Balga Soccer & Social Club(although im not there at the moment, as I am living in belgium for work) at the club they will welcome anybody that like football &/or a cheap beer. If I can help any more just let me know & good luck with your life in the sun

Archived