charges at the other end???

Guest tess

hi, iv just received some quotes from shipping companies and although they are roughly the same they are not very clear as to what charges we will occur in melbourne. could anyone thats been there and done that shed an light on the matter? thanks in advance tess xx:notworthy:

hi, iv just received some quotes from shipping companies and although they are roughly the same they are not very clear as to what charges we will occur in melbourne. Could anyone thats been there and done that shed an light on the matter? Thanks in advance tess xx:notworthy:

hi tess ..not there yet ...but we have also had a few quotes ...only one company actually outlined cost at other end ...it was for $145 ...for quarantine fees ...which has to be paid before they release your shipment ...hope this helps

mrs keily

Guest slipshot
hi, iv just received some quotes from shipping companies and although they are roughly the same they are not very clear as to what charges we will occur in melbourne. could anyone thats been there and done that shed an light on the matter? thanks in advance tess xx:notworthy:

I had a 20 ft sole use container and it cost all in about $1,000. That was for the customs clearance and a bit of checking they had to do. It could be less but it depends on how much you are shipping,t he quality of the descriptions from the packers etc. I would say allow a $1k and if it is less then fine, but I think you;'ll find everyone has different experiences.

Archived