** join here all 176 subclass applicants**

Guest kkris.san

Guest chris_mac
Krisha....

Chris_mac is from a fictional town in Lancashire called 'Darwen' based on a real village called 'Royston Vasey' where they only allow 'locals' in their shops and they have a very incompetant vet!!:biglaugh:

HA!

Lisa,x

Lisa is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get it now!

"Actually" i am Bolton born and bred (Greater Manchester) where the word "Greater" actually derives from the understanding that Boltonians and Mancunians are somewhat more advanced and highly intelligent compared to people in neighbouring shires such as "Lancashire" paying particlar attention to the well know insane towns that time forgot called Blackburn, Burnley, Darwen etc.. Additionally, being a man of the world i thought it may be interesting to interact with these lessor intelligent species in the aforementioned area's (Thats Blackburn and Darwen Lisa!) to understand them more proir to moving to Oz just in case i could help them... Unfortunately im afraid this cannot be the case as these people from these areas are beyong help. Actually, im impressed that one of the people has actually learnt how to spell and then to advance that skill onto a keyboard and then to actually be able to post it! There may be hope Lisa!

xx:biglaugh:

(Its only a joke Lisa.. Ner ner ner ner ner)

Lisa is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get it now!

"Actually" i am Bolton born and bred (Greater Manchester) where the word "Greater" actually derives from the understanding that Boltonians and Mancunians are somewhat more advanced and highly intelligent compared to people in neighbouring shires such as "Lancashire" paying particlar attention to the well know insane towns that time forgot called Blackburn, Burnley, Darwen etc.. Additionally, being a man of the world i thought it may be interesting to interact with these lessor intelligent species in the aforementioned area's (Thats Blackburn and Darwen Lisa!) to understand them more proir to moving to Oz just in case i could help them... Unfortunately im afraid this cannot be the case as these people from these areas are beyong help. Actually, im impressed that one of the people has actually learnt how to spell

Can I just say MANY thanks for being impressed by my spelling etc.....my husband will be MOST shocked by this as he says I am the world's worst speller!! So thanks for that!!

made my day!!

And as for the comment about the 'insane' towns!! YUP!! Every word is true.:yes:

I cannot and will not defend that! WHY do you think we are moving out?

Although, Christopher my friend....I will let you into a secret as to WHY "Darren" in particular is full of the 'lessor intelligent species'.....it's the lead in the pipes (SHHHH)...that's why "Darreners" are known as 'Lead-heads'!! Haha...so just be careful Chris....it's not WHERE you were born...it's all in the drinking water!! Best buy bottled from now on eh? Unless you've already been contaminated!!:goofy:

Much Love....Lisa,x

Guest AVALSHARMA

SSA Krisha,

Just one month ahead of you.

P c Sent

Med. Not sent

Dates I Don't Remember.

YOUR COUNTRYMEN

Thanks

Guest chris_mac
Can I just say MANY thanks for being impressed by my spelling etc.....my husband will be MOST shocked by this as he says I am the world's worst speller!! So thanks for that!!

made my day!!

And as for the comment about the 'insane' towns!! YUP!! Every word is true.

I cannot and will not defend that! WHY do you think we are moving out?

Although, Christopher my friend....I will let you into a secret as to WHY "Darren" in particular is full of the 'lessor intelligent species'.....it's the lead in the pipes (SHHHH)...that's why "Darreners" are known as 'Lead-heads'!! Haha...so just be careful Chris....it's not WHERE you were born...it's all in the drinking water!! Best buy bottled from now on eh? Unless you've already been contaminated!!:goofy:

Much Love....Lisa,x

LMASO! Lead in the pipes! Say no more! Stella for me from now on, however, I may get strange looks from the kids and wife when having my cornflakes and morning drink!

Also "Christopher" made me laugh! Only my mother calls me that! Mam, is that you?:biglaugh:

xx

Hello fellow 176's....just to bring this thread back to top AND to do a bit of showing off (on the quiet....not to rub it in for the people that have been waitings YONKS!!)

We got our visa yesterday!! just a week short of 6months! I do believe that nagging my agent (in a jovial way!) and in turn agent nagging DIAC may well have kept my file on the top of the pile though!

GOOD LUCK and much much love to you all..especially you Son....Lisa,xx

Archived