Anyone going to the Leeds EXPO?

the_nanny_uk2

Guest horatio8

When are you hoping to move then? daft question but has Gary looked at the jobs on the overseas websites? and finally the people who took the Cv's today, where they agencies or the State Reps?

The people that got CV's were both, recruiting agencies and State rep. Looking to be over there anytime before nxt October. So the sooner the house is sold we can go. Get the application lodged and then we'll go out on a working visa until the 175/176 comes in. Most of the bigger employers were all looking for management or engineers so it was getting a little disheartening until we talked to WA and they said 'oh yes we'd sponsor you tomorrow!' and the 2 recruitment agencies said the same. Just have to wait and see now. So if you know anyone that wants a 5-berth caravan and a 4-b/roomed house let me know,lol

Guest horatio8

I'll keep it in mind especially near Blackpool, could use it as a holiday home and live in the caravan unless of course the caravan is in the south of France? lol

Good luck with that. I'll take your advice and put my CV on the USB and probably take a couple of hard copies anyway, you never know. I've still got my feet firmly on the floor and know it could all be just a dream. the family are all getting more excited than me. I think its mainly that I know it could be a long drawn out process.

I'll let you know tomorrow night how I got on.

Steve x

Guest craignkaren
sounds like it should be good tomorow. we exchanged contracts on our house on thursday so we really are going now. only 10 weeks to go yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:jiggy::biglaugh:

hope you enjoy/ enjoyed expo and can move in your pen/ bag/ toy mountain!

we're very envious of you going so soon and hope it goes well without too much stress, who can be stressed going to the sunshine, wine, outdoor life, great schools, laid back attitude, should i go on??!!...sigh! lucky, lucky you!

let us know how you get on when you've time.

craig and karen.

Archived