PIO - doing what it does best

ali

Whilst the crisis with Visa Connections is very sad - it's very heartening to see that PIO members are rallying with advice and support to those of our members affected by it. A special thank you to Gill (Gollywobbler), who won't want thanks but has been putting in a lot of hours into this for the benefit of our members, to agents, Cheryl, George and Veronika for their expert advice and assistance ... and to members (like me) who don't know much about the whole visa process but are there to lend a hand.

Well done Tim and PIO !

Whilst the crisis with Visa Connections is very sad - it's very heartening to see that PIO members are rallying with advice and support to those of our members affected by it. A special thank you to Gill (Gollywobbler), who won't want thanks but has been putting in a lot of hours into this for the benefit of our members, to agents, Cheryl, George and Veronika for their expert advice and assistance ... and to members (like me) who don't know much about the whole visa process but are there to lend a hand....Well done Tim and PIO !

BIG UP Poms in Oz! :notworthy:

Leading by example... Hope all goes well for the poor souls caught up in the collapse - the Visa process is stressful enough without such disasters adding to the strain... And, Gill is a Certified Treasure, :notworthy: isn't she? I wanted to say Thanks to her yesterday, but she's not helping me! But if anyone's ever in trouble, you definitely want her on your side, she is so efficient and helps so many people...

Also, if Tim needed proof too that PIO is worth it - then this has to be it... So makes all last weeks c@*p & the idiots involved in it look very pathetic indeed... (How can people be so wasteful of their time & enjoy ruining other people's honest pursuits, and think so poorly of us involved in merely sharing & caring for others...)

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS, YOU DESERVE A BIG PAT ON THE BACK... :)

Thank you Herbster,

Gill does such a fantastic job and she does it all voluntarily, she has a genuine interest in helping folk migrate to Australia. She has literally helped hundreds of members over the years with the information, insight and knowledge of the subject. She is truely one of PiO's absolute gems.:notworthy:

As for the others - well, The mind boggles how far some folk stoop.

Thanks for your response Hebster - Gill has indeed been superb, she's the person who has got the agents on board helping out. As I said, she won't want thanks .... but she deserves it nontheless.

Ali x

Guest JoanneHattersley

Gill, Good on ya honey!

PIO deserves a huge pat on the back! We have banded together, fought the good fight and we are doing what we came here to do!

To all the agents that have stepped in, thank you to you too!

If there was an Oscar for most selfless contributor to PIO it would go to Gill.

Forum Oscars!! now there's an idea???

nah!! far too tacky

There is no doubt Gill is a treasure,she has and continues to help so many people ,most of us including myself up until recently dont realise that she spends hours of her own time helping forum members out of the goodness of her heart ,many really wouldnt be here without her,Gill you sure are one in a million .

Hopefully with the combined expertise of agents PIO can support and provide as much help as it can to anyone involved.

Cal x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello All

Gill is certifiable. Dunno about treasure! But thanks very much for all your kind words.

The biggest thanks, however, are due to Tim not to me. Without Tim, Poms in Oz would not exist and PiO's existence is doing a huge amount to help to bring the affected clients together in one place, where there are Agents on hand who are aware of what has happened and are only too willing to help people to get their own situations under control.

A big vote of thanks to Tim, please!

Best wishes

Gill

Guest JoanneHattersley

A big vote of thanks to Tim, please!

Best wishes

Gill

Seconded! But you are also still very worthy Gill!:notworthy:

Hello All

Gill is certifiable. Dunno about treasure! But thanks very much for all your kind words....

The biggest thanks, however, are due to Tim not to me. Without Tim, Poms in Oz would not exist and PiO's existence is doing a huge amount to help to bring the affected clients together in one place, where there are Agents on hand who are aware of what has happened and are only too willing to help people to get their own situations under control...A big vote of thanks to Tim, please!...Best wishes...Gill

:notworthy:

Hear! Hear1 Three Cheers for Tim! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooooraaaay! Hip Hip Hooooorraaayyyyyyy!

And :

For she's a Golly Good Fella for she's a Jolly Good Shelia, For she's a Golly Good Sheliaaaaaa............. :notworthy:

And so say ALLLLL of US!!!

Hipp Hip Hoooorrraaayyyyyy! (Sorry I think Herbster's funning himself to death!)

Thanks EVERY ONE at PIO UR ALL STARS!

xXx :)

Archived