Any info on Beerwah?

THORPES

Hello

We are moving to Oz in January and are interested in Beerwah. It seems that you can buy a house for a reasonalbe price and the coast doesnt look to far on google earth. (it might be hours away as I cant judge):huh:

Does anyone have any info on Beerwah? Is it a nice place to live? What are the schools like? Is it a desirable area? How far is it to the coast?

Any info welcome good and bad.

Thanks

Jill

xxx

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there,

I went to Beerwah in July and it seems to be a nice place - I don't know much about the relocating side of things but I'm sure someone else will.

Australia Zoo (in Beerwah) is an amazing day out for the family!

Regards,

Dan x

Hello

We are moving to Oz in January and are interested in Beerwah. It seems that you can buy a house for a reasonalbe price and the coast doesnt look to far on google earth. (it might be hours away as I cant judge):huh:

Does anyone have any info on Beerwah? Is it a nice place to live? What are the schools like? Is it a desirable area? How far is it to the coast?

Any info welcome good and bad.

Thanks

Jill

xxx

Hi Jill and Warren,

We (me and anne, tom 11, and jess 7,) have been in Beerwah since July this year. The kids are both in school here and love it. Tom is playing football and cricket locally. Its a great place to live and as you have said its not far from the coast. We go to the beach, early, most sundays and have a barbie breakfast. I would never of dreamt of getting up early on a sunday in england (usually to much beer on a saturday).

PM us if you need ant specifics and we'll do our best to help.

Paul

Archived