chicken clicking dried up!!!!!

the hutchies

Guest Scardycat
Hi Scardycat - I've got a birthday this month (LIBRA - free and easy I think!! or well balanced?) - do you see signs of a move soon! lol

Liz x

Oh yes definitely, I see water, I think it's the sea, an aeroplane going over that sea, a lady struggling with her luggage cos she took too much with her and a very happy ending when she meets up with her family:biglaugh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there...

Just click on this symbol

reputation.gif

under the names of people on this site - you will see it hopefully.

Then just write a comment and wait for clicks back! You will gradually get more and more green and pink bars under your name.

But be warned... it's addictive!!!

Regards,

Dan aka WARDStoOZ x

Guest Scardycat
HI WE ARE NEW TO THIS SITE COULD SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT THE chicken clicking thingy IS AND HOW DO WE JOIN DONNAX

Hi Lees, Welcome to PIO and to the chicken clickers:jiggy:

Have clicked your chick, if you click on User CP at the top of the page, you then scroll down, on the left hand side you will see the comments of the last 5 people who have clicked you, just above that is your points total, the more points you get the more green bars you get, after 5 green bars you then go on to pink bars, 100 points for a green after you have all your greens you then will have to get 200 for each pink. Hope that makes sense. HAPPY CLICKIN

Regards Cat

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi all...

I'm all clicked out at the moment :(

Will be back though!

Please keep clicking me if and when you can!

Regards,

Dan x

Guest michelle in Havant

Started on page 1 and clicked as many as I could! will be back tommorrow to click page 2. Didnt have time to write comments when I clicked today will try tommorrow!! Think I could become addicted to this!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest KP Nuts
i have clicked all that i was allowed, perhaps i will get some back:spinny:

Yes you did, and got another green box tooooooooooo

KP Nuts

Started on page 1 and clicked as many as I could! will be back tommorrow to click page 2. Didnt have time to write comments when I clicked today will try tommorrow!! Think I could become addicted to this!!!!!!:notworthy:

yes michelle i think you will become addicted

Lisax

Guest WARDStoOZ

Course you can join in melpaul!

Where in Oz are you heading???

I've clicked you,

Regards,

Dan aka WARDStoOZ x

Archived