No Balloons Nov 9th

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Where is it? Central/Outskirts?

We would like to come. I've got a crash helmet but do I need shin pads as well? LOL :biglaugh:

We should be able to make this one too.

We have a 15 and 17 year old boys if that helps Gina!

Will be our last meet to as we flyout on the 8th december yikess if we rent the house that is !

We should be able to make this one too.

We have a 15 and 17 year old boys if that helps Gina!

Will be our last meet to as we flyout on the 8th december yikess if we rent the house that is !

Thanks Kim,

Michaela says she'll come along, I'll speak with you nearer the time to confirm your boys will be there. She gets a bit bored :nah:(how could that happen talking about Oz?) chatting to us oldies.

Sorry, chatted a while back, can't remember :goofy: where you're off to in Oz. Was it Brisbane, Perth ?

There's quite a few leaving before Christmas, its going to be another exciting but sad to say goodbye meet. I think we'll give up on the housing market soon, rent and just go, since can't wait no longer.

Cheers Kim and look forward to seeing you there,

Gina

HIya Gina, We are of to Brisbane, yep drop me a line before the meet as Luke is a Lifeguard and works on a casual basis so he may have to work. x

HIya Gina, We are of to Brisbane, yep drop me a line before the meet as Luke is a Lifeguard and works on a casual basis so he may have to work. x

Thanks Kim, will do.

We loved Brisbane too on our reccie and found it hard to choose between Perth & Brisbane. I think its going to be Perth, although Michaela really enjoyed the Sunshine Coast.

Best of luck with all your renting plans. Hope you have lots of exciting news for the meet.

Take care

Gina

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi John,

We be there plus my eldest has been warned to be on best behaviour or he'll be tied to a balloon!!!!

Glad your going kim missed u at the last one!

Gina, will tell callum he will be looking forward to seeing danny.

See u all on the 9th - probably our last one!!:cry:

Kris xx:wubclub:

Guest The.Lawcants

Hi John

Yes i think were be free to come that day. I take it your be back from your reccie by then with lots of news don't forget to bring the photos....

yours

Jane , Lee & family

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tottenhamjohn

Hi john

We're be there but hope we dont get kicked out like last time.Have a lovely hoilday so see u when u get back and then u can tell us all about your lovely

hoilday.

John, Sam.

Hi John

We will be there on the 9th. This time we will try to behave don't want to get kicked out again.

Sue Phil and family

• 2 weeks later...
Guest annemarie and brian

just to keep the post updated, i am going to try and make it maybe not for long

but it would be nice to come a long and have some fun talking about oz.

annemarie and brian

Guest michelledenham

Hey all,

I'm coming, all on my own.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'll be the jona on my own in the corner.....

Might wear a bright Yellow hat, dress, shoes and handbag so you all know who I am...

Really keen to chat to everyone, the last meet up we went to was about a yr ago, but everyone all ready knew each other and I felt like a Lemon!!!!! (get it, Lemon...)

Thanks for the bumping up Annemarie.

It'll be really good to see everyone again and lovely to meet new faces, can't wait.:jiggy:

Really pleased your coming along Annemarie, Brian & Michelle.

Don't worry Michelle, I'll track you down and I'll check with you beforehand for the clues. The yellow would be great. We normally arrive 20 mins late, always trying to be on time, I blame the kids it usually works. Once we're there we don't want to go (unless thrown out:sad:) so we're usually one of the last.

See you all then,

Gina & co

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hi everyone we can make this one we have both been working at the last two so we were unable to make it. Looking forward to it and finding out what the blloon thing was all about.xx:wubclub:

Guest annemarie and brian

hi,

i hope you had a good break we shall be their on sunday only for a little while

as daughter will be at a party.

see you there

annemarie and brian

Hi Kim,

Just a quick update to say Michaela is now working on this day so pity she can't make it, though thanks for mentioning that your boys would probably be there.

The other four of us will definitely be there and we're all really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hope things are going well with you Kim and you've managed to sort out the renting of your house.

Hope everyone's well and looking forward to Sunday.:jiggy:

See you all then,

Gina, Steve & family.

Archived