Want to move to brisbane need HELP and ADVISE!!!!!

Guest timnightingale

Guest timnightingale

Hi this is Tim im 19 years old,

Wanting to make the move next August, Im moving over by my self so its going to be very scary and lonley? needing help about where to live and work i have a trade in floor fitting wondering if its in demand over there. I know very little about Brisbane but up for it and looking for information...

• Is there any surf there?
  • Whats the weather?
  • How expensive is it there to live?
  • Whats the night life like?
  • Would you recomend Brisbane as an area to move to in Australia?

Thanks for reading if you have already made the move and could help me it would be much appreciated, or if anyone is in a smiliar situation let me know...

Look forward from hearing from you

Tim :wacko:

Hi Tim

Well we havent moved to Brisbane yet but we will be there on the 8th December.

If you are heading to Brisbane then check out Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, as it would have that surf that you are looking for and I believe the nightlife for youngesters is good that way. The climate is tropical so sun and rain but supposed to be good all year weather.

Is regards to visa telephone a migration agent we used Ian Harrop & Associates and also another good agent thats recommended on PIO is Go Matilda. If you telephone an agent they will give you some free advise and let you know if you qualify or not to go on a skilled visa, they would probably recommend other visas too if skilled is not an option for you at the moment.

Good Luck

Hi Tim

As Kim as already mentioned i think the Gold Coast would be more your cup f tea than brisbane itself. Sarah (donovan) on here is on the gold coast and her hubby does the same job as you ,if she dosnt pick up on this thread maybe send her a private message ,im sure she will try and answer your questions about work.

Good luck with everything

Cal x

Guest timnightingale

Thanks for your reply,

Im new to all this website, I sound realy thick but how do i write a private message to her???

You maybe able to answer this question oth is the gold coast expensive to live there??

Thanks again

Tim

Its similar to everywere else to be honest ,no real difference.To send a pm you click on a users name and a drop down bar will appear ,one option will be send private message ,click this and tyoe away. I am seeing Sarah later today so will point her to this thread.

Cal x

Guest timnightingale

Thanks for your reply to my message,

Ive been told that the gold coast would be better for me by a few people now? so oll check it out?

Thanks Tim

Archived