TV programmes in Oz

the_nanny_uk2

Hi dont know if you any good with a computer but i down load a lot of programmes of internet. I have just started down loading season 6 of ncis because its not being showed in uk till 2009. i use website www.thepiratebay.org and juct click on tv shows and it will bring them all up. Hope this helps.

You wont be downloading much out here the internet packages have quotas $100 for 12 gb, you have to be miighteee careful or you on snailpace and that is slow as the normal broadband is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mally

from Kally

You wont be downloading much out here the internet packages have quotas $100 for 12 gb, you have to be miighteee careful or you on snailpace and that is slow as the normal broadband is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Mally ...from Kally

Yea! We're on INTERNODE - who are great in the scale of Ozzy Broadband Co's - We pay $134/1/4 ($45 per month) for 10 gig download with Unlimited upload... also there aren't the huge severance fees as there are with other providers, etc., etc... - well worth checking out.., But even so, if I start downloading NCIS & CSI...:cry: ... (No more Dance Anthems...?) :cry:

Archived