Can anyone recommend good car hire?

Guest Supermidwife

Guest Supermidwife

We are going on our validating visa reccie/holiday in October, and wondered if anyone could recommend a good car hire company which is reasonable. We have used Europcar before but think we were ripped off when I have looked at the price of others. We need to pick it up at Brisbane airport and need 8 seater as there are 7 of us. There seem to be extras added on and it's a bit difficult to get an idea of what you need re extra insurance (which bumps up the price) and what is a waste of money. Any help gratefully received!:err:

hiya, can only think of hertz and avis and think able as well all do from the airport, go to the brisbane airport web site and it should tell you some more info on there!

goodluck

sheena :wubclub:

Guest neil smith

We have just used budget on sunshine coast, excellent and reasonable,

Hertz Sydney Airport Terrible, customer service shocking and just checked credit card bill and they have charged us $100 extra???!!!

Alamo are also really reasonable and when we collected at Brisbane airport we had to collect through National who were much more expensive.

Alamo also put a limit on the charge for a baby seat which I think was about $35. We had a Ford Falcon I think it was called (chose the station wagon option I think) and it was massive. It seated 5 and the boot space took 4 large cases 4 hand luggage size cases and a pushchair without any hassle. Still had tons on room in it.

Michelle

Archived