STNI Visa ACS Skills assessment

Guest leanneandmark

Guest leanneandmark

Has anyone done an application for STNI Visa without an agent it seems a bit more complex having to apply too the state of victoria for sponsorship etc.

or ACS Skills assessment i see most do a TRA but ours is for Senior management in I.T so have to be assessed by ACS. anyone done this?

Guest Eddieposh

Yep, we did. OH is an IT Manager and was assesed by ACS. We applied to Victoria for sponsorship and when we had that he applied to ACS. They took a couple of months I think. He had to send his degree certificate along with university transcripts (available from the Uni) and any further certificates gained since then. He also send his BCS membership cert and chartered engineer cert - everything basically!

Oh, and we didn't use an agent.

Hope that helps but feel free to PM me and I'll ask him to contact you.

Guest leanneandmark

OH hasn't a degree, just experience hopes that not gonna be a problem.

Where in victoria are you heading? We ( being 2, & 3 little lovelys) like the look of Point Cook

What does ur OH do Mark is in structured cabling, but still comes under the IT bracket.

Guest Eddieposh

Hi

He's project manager working in a high tech engineering environment at the moment. We are headed to Melbourne in March but don't know exactly where yet. Probably somewhere east or south east, depending on where we get jobs etc.

Good luck with your application :D

Archived