Going home to the UK

Guest barab

hope you have or have had a good journey home and the best of luck for the future,

gail x:v_SPIN:

ps stay on here and let us know how things are going please .

Barab, I wish you luck with your journey back home. I don't think it's true that you're not liked on here (27 thread replies and counting).

Sure, some days you've been really down and that has come across in some of your posts, but equally I have seen you post helpful and upbeat things too, and they must be the days when you've got Glasgow Airport in your sights!

I reckon you still have alot to offer this forum - after all as Hays says, you've been there and done it so you're in a position to advise others that have never made that move.

Good luck in all you do, and above all be happy.:wubclub:

Sue xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Barab

We will be sad to see you go. Please come back on when you arrive home and tell us if it is how you remembered, who knows you may end up missing Oz and be back on the next flight:goofy:

Guest earlswood
Good luck to you and your family Barab, it won't matter if it's peeing down when you land ... once you step onto the tarmac .. you'll know in your heart you're home.

Safe journey ... and do come and tell us all how it's working out ... you weren't all bad lol

Ali x

weather looks good for him.

BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for London, United Kingdom

Barab, may all your dreams come true for you & make you be happy again once you are home, im sure as much as you are keen to leave oz that when you do you will be stoked with a little bit of sadness after all your only human.

Strange old thing life aint it, but ya only got one so enjoy

take care

stuju

Archived