Can you guess what this is?

Dawny

ok r you ready!

im small and round and dark, smooth on one side and rough on the other, i can make a mess and i can be cold if you wish?

any ideas i will click your chick, as im bored now with no questions to ask as you have answered them all for everyone else:nah:

Humour me John

Guest *KAY TEE*
so you are saying its not a toffee then! Mmmm maybe its a wine gum! ive had plenty of those, and more,,,:radar:

Nope...lol...this is fun :yes:if its not a wine gum what else does it sound like you have had a lot of. xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
it could well be, who knows, i would just like to say that my oh started this thread! So where is he now? you may well ask lol x:shocked:

come on guys...I dare say you have all had a few of these in your time.....yes blokes aswell in some cases...he he he ...lol I would also say some of your parents wouldnt be too pleased you having this in the house also. :no: I know mine wasnt xx

come on guys...I dare say you have all had a few of these in your time.....yes blokes aswell in some cases...he he he ...lol I would also say some of your parents wouldnt be too pleased you having this in the house also. :no: I know mine wasnt xx

I thought you said keep it clean!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mind boggles," HELP SOMEONE!", Where are all you clever guys when i need help,:arghh:

Guest *KAY TEE*
I thought you said keep it clean!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mind boggles," HELP SOMEONE!", Where are all you clever guys when i need help,:arghh:

It is clean its your mind thats not dawny...lol...:biglaugh:

Guest *KAY TEE*
The cheek of it, tut tut! you mentioned it first lol x:biglaugh:

read it again it is clear you have a dirty mind, i said keep it clean, you implied that you thought it wasn't..he he...........Are you bald yet....lol...:biglaugh:

read it again it is clear you have a dirty mind, i said keep it clean, you implied that you thought it wasn't..he he...........Are you bald yet....lol...:biglaugh:

i see like that is it, mmmmmmm!! Twist on words erggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it edible you can tell me that much, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x:nah:

yes i do now have bold patches!

Guest *KAY TEE*
i see like that is it, mmmmmmm!! Twist on words erggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it edible you can tell me that much, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x:nah:

yes i do now have bold patches!

Do you get the feeling there is only me and you playing :spinny:

Archived