Manchester/Halifax/Oldham & Beyond.....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jchrisj

Howdy, clicken chicken egg layin rooster crew................Yes.............drunk again!!!!!!!!!! hic

Food order for sunday 12/10/2008 14:00 (thats 2pm then) Clayton green Oldham

We got......................

Thorpes............2a and 2 k

Giggles..............2a and 2 k

Blue spider.........2a

Hartleys.............2a and 1k

dunscombe family.2a and 2k

moxy..................2a(v) and 2k (nv)

Misty...................2a(1v)

Aspinall................2a and 2k

Rorrisons..............2a and 1k

Charmed..............2a and 2k

Gothic Queen.........2a and 3 k

jchrisj (me)............2a and 2 k

totals..................24 adults and 19 kids................................blimey !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 vegy, will try my best.

And a bevy of dead bats n stuff for gothy baby.......................; ) Hi Helen

If any one is missing from this list, or any more want to come and have food, Please let me know asap................Bottles empty, again!!!!! Why cant they make bigger bokwles

If this list is complete and all ok, see y'all sunday.

Chris/yoda/hosay (it's an earlswood thiang)

Guest aspinall

Hi guys,

Can I just ask a quickie??? What time do your meets normally go on to?? We have never been and met you all before and just wanted to sort my Sunday out!!!

We really cant wait to meet you all.

Love

Toni, Craig, Kiera and Charlotte:smile:

Guest bluespider

hi chris

We have got the kids coming with us aswell, there is us two and three boys

Thanks

Amanda and Lisa xx

Guest jchrisj
hi chris

We have got the kids coming with us aswell, there is us two and three boys

Thanks

Amanda and Lisa xx

Noted and sorted

Chris

Guest jchrisj
Hi guys,

Can I just ask a quickie??? What time do your meets normally go on to?? We have never been and met you all before and just wanted to sort my Sunday out!!!

We really cant wait to meet you all.

Love

Toni, Craig, Kiera and Charlotte:smile:

Depends on..............

a) When the beer runs out

b) When the goth chucks my beer about and we cause a riot

c) When we get barred for playing on the kids climbing frame again....................Oh, just a minute, that was me.........whoops!!!!!!!!

d) Whenever you want, some go early and some stay on. Whatever your comfortable with.

Hugs

Chris

Guest gothicqueen

hi Guys

We are going to have to give this weekend a miss Im afraid...... sorry Chris if you have already ordered the food.

We have 2 weekends left beofre the house goes on the market and we need to decorate the boys room and replaseter the landing ceiling and do the garden, so just cant spare an afternoon, believe me I would MUCH rather be in the pub getting learry with Chris, will defo be there for the next one.

sorry! No photographer either, unless someone else wants tofill AMelias shoes for the afternoon

hi Guys

We are going to have to give this weekend a miss Im afraid...... sorry Chris if you have already ordered the food.

We have 2 weekends left beofre the house goes on the market and we need to decorate the boys room and replaseter the landing ceiling and do the garden, so just cant spare an afternoon, believe me I would MUCH rather be in the pub getting learry with Chris, will defo be there for the next one.

sorry! No photographer either, unless someone else wants tofill AMelias shoes for the afternoon

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest gothicqueen

and sorry Rach if you have made my badge I promise to wear it next time...

OOOh I have an idea, why dont we have the meet at my house, you all need to paint, weed and plaster though LOL

and sorry Rach if you have made my badge I promise to wear it next time...

OOOh I have an idea, why dont we have the meet at my house, you all need to paint, weed and plaster though LOL

Yeah great idea and then the week after we can have a similar meet up at my house we can do that all over again lol

God why can't prospective buyers just get some imagination and visualise what it "could" look like lol

Guest jchrisj
Yeah great idea and then the week after we can have a similar meet up at my house we can do that all over again l

then mine

then mine

Y'all bring the food n paint.....................I'll supply the beer..................yes, yes..............honest..................for everyone............er...........well most............or some.................maybe......................DOH!!!!!

More donuts required..........................................hic................................hic

bokwle empty AGAIN......................Blimey

WILL SOMEONE STOP THE WORLD, WHILE I GET OF FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.............................I THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye

cwish

Guest jchrisj

Hello everbody !!!!!!!!!

Food for 11 families all ordered, including 3 vegitarians.....................look it's oldham, i had to explain, nowt wi faces......................any thing could happen here.

We are looking at £10.00 per family, so for 11 families £110.00. However, if you leave it with me i am looking at paying less than that.

Any problems,questions,comments...................let me know. Other than that, see y'all Sunday.

All except for Gothy baby who is in detention.........................Come on Helen, get yourself sorted....................We got beer and cookies............yum yum. And a climbing frame for you to hang upside down from.

Hugs

Chris

Hello everbody !!!!!!!!!

Food for 11 families all ordered, including 3 vegitarians.....................look it's oldham, i had to explain, nowt wi faces......................any thing could happen here.

We are looking at £10.00 per family, so for 11 families £110.00. However, if you leave it with me i am looking at paying less than that.

Any problems,questions,comments...................let me know. Other than that, see y'all Sunday.

All except for Gothy baby who is in detention.........................Come on Helen, get yourself sorted....................We got beer and cookies............yum yum. And a climbing frame for you to hang upside down from.

Hugs

Chris

She's a goth not a bat :biglaugh:

Guest gothicqueen

But in my spare time Im a vampire so I suppose it amounts to the same LOL

Gutted that I have to do painting......... and no found out I have to go to a function from work on tuesday night so defo grounded.......

Guest jchrisj

or daft as ............................

Can say that, as they aint comming, cant clobber me with that bloody big bag of her's

Chris

Guest gothicqueen
or daft as ............................

Can say that, as they aint comming, cant clobber me with that bloody big bag of her's

Chris

you just want to suck it to see if it still tastes of stella! LOL

THE BAG, Chris THE BAG!

Guest jchrisj
you just want to suck it to see if it still tastes of stella! LOL

THE BAG, Chris THE BAG!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH Gothy babe, you know me so well...................my work here is done.

Chris ; )

Hi there, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. We will probably be later than 2pm, probably about 2.30pm if that is OK. Don't wait for us to eat, tuck in and we will have something when we arrive.

Safe journey and see you tomorrow.

Amanda and Steve :yes:

Hi there, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. We will probably be later than 2pm, probably about 2.30pm if that is OK. Don't wait for us to eat, tuck in and we will have something when we arrive.

Safe journey and see you tomorrow.

Amanda and Steve :yes:

ook forward to meeting you both

xx

Hello everbody !!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Chris

Oh my god what can I expect to eat tomorrow!!!! Sausage roll with the sausage taken out?! Maybe I will just get a piece of lettuce? Ha Ha

Thanks & see you all tomorrow, looking forward to my veggie snack!

Samantha x

Archived