Manchester/Halifax/Oldham & Beyond.....

Ok as mentioned in Oldham Meet thread......just to attract more people to the thread how about another meet up at that pub in Oldham we met at in August (someone gonna have to remind me of the name of it tho)..... I suggested weekends in October or early November.

Misty can't do AFTER 17th Oct as they will be in Oz validating

Thorpes would prefer a Sunday due to working on a Saturday

Mindblower would love to come as they are from Oldham but sadly have to decline as they have already landed in Oz and feel it's a little far to come for an afternoon lol

Hartleys are up for it, just tell em where and when

Jo90 is up for it but can't do 5th and on 12th can only do after 6pm (which for those of us bringing young kids might be difficult as they will be needing their beds early evening)

Gothicqueen says Sundays best for them, but not 5th

12th is probably best for us too (DH says he should be able to come to this one this time) ....but would prefer to make it a bit earlier than the last meet and suggest about 12 or 1 o'clock.... how does that sound to everyone else?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gothicqueen

Yeah count us in.

12 is too early for us on a sunday LOL, cant get my butt outa bed! 1.30 - 2.00 would be good for us, but we could always just turn up later if everyone wants to do the early stint!

Pub is called Clayton Green and dont follow directions off google/mapquest/satnav as that takes you to the old clayton green, Ill try and find a postcode nearere to the actual place than the one thats on their website and will post it later!

Guest gothicqueen
We'd have liked to come too, as also from Oldham, but similar to Mindblower; a 21hr flight is a bit too far for a drinkiepoos!

Have a good one,

Jo x

What kind of excuse is that! LOL!!!!!

Oh............................go on then..................only if it's another pi>< up tho : 0

as alcohol is involved.................any day, any month any time is basically good for us/me

Hugs

Chris/yoda

Oh............................go on then..................only if it's another pi>< up tho : 0

as alcohol is involved.................any day, any month any time is basically good for us/me

Hugs

Chris/yoda

Is that the sound of your arm being twisted up your back eh Chris lol

Is that the sound of your arm being twisted up your back eh Chris lol

Hell no....................I give my life freely to the only god..........Stella Artois ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Why are we waiting till october, I can be there in 10 minutes ; )

Chris ( rent a friend, crowd ) (aprentice alcoholic) hic ! ! ! ! ! !

Guest bluespider

hello!!!!!

can we come too???? sunday 12th is good for us, won't be able to get there till about half two, threeish

Amanda and Lisa

Guest gothicqueen
Hell no....................I give my life freely to the only god..........Stella Artois ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Why are we waiting till october, I can be there in 10 minutes ; )

Chris ( rent a friend, crowd ) (aprentice alcoholic) hic ! ! ! ! ! !

Hi Chris

hope you dont mind but I nominated you to sort out the grub! I mean you need to do something to earn your PIO stripes, after all you got your visa by the back door and all that!!!!! :v_SPIN:

Oh and Im sure you owe me a drink.........., and a new bag, one that doesnt smell of stella!

hiya!

will try and pop in for the first half hour but will have to love ya and leave ya as it's Ruby's birthday party. Will try not to be too hung over as it's my birthday the day before!

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces again!

Jo x x

Hi Chris

hope you dont mind but I nominated you to sort out the grub! I mean you need to do something to earn your PIO stripes, after all you got your visa by the back door and all that!!!!! :v_SPIN:

Oh and Im sure you owe me a drink.........., and a new bag, one that doesnt smell of stella!

Oh Here we go................whinge whinge.......................Bloody Goths!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i charge you for the au de stellois.............No, and your still going on 6 weeks later.

Well, thats it, i'm sitting in the other corner, having my own party...........Ha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'll call in and see if they can muster up something a bit better this time, but we will have to have a head count so they/i can cater ; )

Hugs

Chris/Yoda:radar:

Chris everytime I smell stella I think of you........!

In a nice way of course!!!

(but dont tell Graham!!!! LOL)

top smellin, start drinkin

fnar fnar

Hello everyone. We may be able to make Sun 12th Oct but we have family visiting that weekend & not sure what time they are leaving on the Sun. Let us know if its a definate.

Did anyone know there is a PRESTON Meet next Saturday. Not sure if we can make that too cos we're going to watch Lee Evans on the Fri in Sheffield & stopping over.

Sorry the Preston meet is this Saturday 11am at the Phantom Winger, Broughton, Preston. There is a link to it. I'm not organising it but for any of you living in the North who can't wait til Oct to meet up with Poms in Ozzies, could be a good day out. x

hi, there we would like to come again IS CHRIS ( the catering manager)SORTING OUT THE BUTTIES AND CHIPS!!! they were really nice, just let us know excatly which date and time and we will sort something out, have to be a SUNDAY really for us, be nice to see you all again before we leave for OZ PS BADGES MUST BE WORN THIS TIME LOL!!!!!

I think the general consensus is SUNDAY 12th around 2pm same place as last time and Chris (aka Yoda the catering manager) has kindly (been) volunteered to organise some grub again!

Looking forward to seeing you all again and maybe meeting some new ones? I think my DH might actually be able to make it this time!!!

I think the general consensus is SUNDAY 12th around 2pm same place as last time and Chris (aka Yoda the catering manager) has kindly (been) volunteered to organise some grub again!

Looking forward to seeing you all again and maybe meeting some new ones? I think my DH might actually be able to make it this time!!!

Bugger

; )

Great! You will have to excuse us if we're slightly over-excited though as we'll be flying to Perth 5 days later to validate. Might be leaving Daz there (he hasn't decided yet) so that he can get on with getting his plumbing licences.

Also, Daz and I got engaged this weekend too, so I'm on cloud nine at the moment.

See you all in October,

Cheryl x

Archived