Everybody dance now

the hutchies

Guest Angie*mark

Not watchng that prog, but again im with u on grease.

If ur talking about the birdie song what about- superman???????? anyone remember that one that has got to be played at every family do it's fab!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:Saturday Night and Tragedy brought back some good memories - and some truly horrific dress sense...........why o why did i think white flares were fashionable! :embarrassed:

Guest diesellisle

Aaaaahh....Agadooo..I remember buying the single of that (maybe I shouldn't be admitting to that....lol!)

What about that....ski...spray...machoman song? They always used to play that at our school discos!

Lisa X

We've just come back from Spain and they played all them tacky songs at the kiddies disco, but you have to admit you still sing along with them (well i do)

Tania X

That the best bit about having kids you can do all the cheesy dances and blame it on them! My girls loved to get up and dance to all those songs and it was always "Kids get your Mums and Dads up" and I would be "oh well I have to because the kids want me too" yeah right it was brill. the favorite for me was Cha Cha Slide!

Guest Clarinsred

I do all of the above each day! We do 15 minutes dance/aerobics every morning in school, and my seven and eight year olds just love them! Their favourite is Kung Foo Fighting.

Guest Clarinsred

Primary school playground, pedal pushers I was soooooooo cool doing that dance! If you don't know how to do it, boy, you're out of luck, Wriggling like a snake, waddling like a duck, that's what you do when you do the Hucklebuck!

Little did I know then what it actually meant!

Now I'm really giving my age away but the first dance craze for me was 'The Hucklebuck' and don't anyone say they've never heard of it (Even if you haven't!) or you will make me feel even older! lol

Liz

I haven't heard that song in years, i remember it vaguely, can anyone remember who it was by:err:

Tania X

Guest *KAY TEE*
The Irish Showband (or something like that I think Tania) I had it on vinyl 6shillings and 8d I think it cost!

Anyone remember Saturay night by wigfield. If anyone went to Spain around 1994, they will have picked up the dance moves to this little number. :biglaugh: and thought they looked good doing them.........not me of course

Guest *KAY TEE*
the sad thing is we all remember the words as well as all the mooves!!

or is that just me lol! (now i do feel old)

what about dexys midnight runners, not to mention the spice girls.

Dexys midnight runners. OMG how old are you Dawny........who were they.......only kidding I do remember, thats the one with the scruffy looking bloke in dungarees, right :biglaugh:

Dexys midnight runners. OMG how old are you Dawny........who were they.......only kidding I do remember, thats the one with the scruffy looking bloke in dungarees, right :biglaugh:

yeah thats the one!! i might even click your chick just for your cheek, lol x:arghh:

Guest *KAY TEE*
yeah thats the one!! i might even click your chick just for your cheek, lol x:arghh:

LOL.............I'll return your click, chick xx :yes:

Guest *KAY TEE*
LOL.............I'll return your click, chick xx :yes:

Ill have to click your chick later.somthing about reputation,they must have heard about me..lol...xx :cool:

Archived