May not be such a long wait...

racht

Just been onto a website which a PIO member kindly sent me the details of. I noticed that quite a few visas which are the same as ours (175 online, frontloaded, MODL) have been granted that were only applied for in April! We applied in May, so I am getting excited!!! Just thought a few of you might want to check it out too....

BEupdate - Timeline Spreadsheet for Australian Visa Applications

You can go onto each month to see when people applied and when there are coming through. Gives you a good idea of timescales, if you are an impatient sod like me.

Rach x

Just been onto a website which a PIO member kindly sent me the details of. I noticed that quite a few visas which are the same as ours (175 online, frontloaded, MODL) have been granted that were only applied for in April! We applied in May, so I am getting excited!!! Just thought a few of you might want to check it out too....

BEupdate - Timeline Spreadsheet for Australian Visa Applications

You can go onto each month to see when people applied and when there are coming through. Gives you a good idea of timescales, if you are an impatient sod like me.

Rach x

I applied May 15th this year on a 176 MODL, frontloaded everything and went straight to visa. I just got my visa September 12th. I was the first May applicant on BE to get the visa, so it looks like they are processing May applications. I did not even hear from a case officer.

Fingers crossed you get yours shortly.

Karen

I applied May 15th this year on a 176 MODL, frontloaded everything and went straight to visa. I just got my visa September 12th. I was the first May applicant on BE to get the visa, so it looks like they are processing May applications. I did not even hear from a case officer.

Fingers crossed you get yours shortly.

Karen

Well done Karen that was really quick

Best of luck with your move

Tania X:yes:

Hi Karen, I saw yours but didnt like to compare as yours is a 176. You must be so pleased. Do you have a house to sell? When are you planning to move?

Yours shouldnt be too long Tania. That site is really good, cos it gives you a really good idea of when to expect it.

Rach

Archived