trouble with extra baggage

melpaul

hi guys we booked our flights with airline network only cost 1960 for 3 adults one way to melb but asked to have our baggage up graded as we were emigrating as i have read on hear that some companys do i have been told that we have to pay an extra 300 each for an extra 20 kilos seams an awful lot to pay we are flying with qantas has anyone booked through airline network with qantas and had the same trouble

thanks mel

hi guys we booked our flights with airline network only cost 1960 for 3 adults one way to melb but asked to have our baggage up graded as we were emigrating as i have read on hear that some companys do i have been told that we have to pay an extra 300 each for an extra 20 kilos seams an awful lot to pay we are flying with qantas has anyone booked through airline network with qantas and had the same trouble

thanks mel

Try emailing Qantas direct with your booking number and ask them, some airlines give you extra when you are emigtrating however this is only when you have not already validated your visa, if this is your first trip into Oz on your visa then they might allow it, then you can print off their reply and take it with you. Also if they allow 40kgs per person you can't have any case weighing more than 32kg because of OHS.

Good luck

when finding out about light prices we contacted qantas directly and where told pretty much the same you have tp pay a migrating fare for extra baggage hence we are gonna book with emirates or singapore instead

when finding out about light prices we contacted qantas directly and where told pretty much the same you have tp pay a migrating fare for extra baggage hence we are gonna book with emirates or singapore instead

That's tough......Bloody qantas:no:

Archived