Great UK Website For Xmas Shopping

Ian H

Hi all,

As Christmas is not too far away now i thought i would let you know of a great website based in the Uk that you can buy gift vouchers from dozens of High Street Stores to send to your loved ones 'back home', as opposed to using Australia Post International charges.

My O/H and myself regularly use this site. They charge approx five pounds for up to 200 pounds worth of vouchers. There is no minimum spend and you can combine different stores vouchers. They will insert the vouchers into a card of your choice and type in a message of your choosing.

Click on the link it's well worth looking at Voucher Express - next day gift vouchers, gift certificates to friends, family in England and UK.

Guest jewels1356

wow brill i sent the link to friend in ozz as he wants birds custered and they do it

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest julie2g1b

hi ian

when i come over in nov do us pio members get discount :biglaugh: great sites

have put in fav as dont really want to send money in post so there a fab

idea .........................have clicked your chic lol

julie :wubclub:

p.s have looked on your site (fab by the way)where abouts is your shop in

perth

Hi all,

As Christmas is not too far away now i thought i would let you know of a great website based in the Uk that you can buy gift vouchers from dozens of High Street Stores to send to your loved ones 'back home', as opposed to using Australia Post International charges.

My O/H and myself regularly use this site. They charge approx five pounds for up to 200 pounds worth of vouchers. There is no minimum spend and you can combine different stores vouchers. They will insert the vouchers into a card of your choice and type in a message of your choosing.

Click on the link it's well worth looking at Voucher Express - next day gift vouchers, gift certificates to friends, family in England and UK.

Just had a quick look, good site, but then I looked at the prices, one eg Yorkshire Red teabags, then I looked at ASDA. I would be inclined to send a gift card or voucher from them ASDA or another chain store instead of paying inflated prices! Talking of inflated prices, just looked at Yorkshire Red on Ebay with postage to OZ from UK it is 1/2 the price to buy here. This is my opinion!

Regards kernow43

Julie,

If the administrators will allow me to i will put a promotional code on PIO when we launch our christmas range and then all PIO members can have products at discounted prices.

We are based in Floreat, about 8km west of the city.

Good luck with your move and thanks for the click

You succeeded in drawing me to Ian and then I compared the costs. but the first site I was drawn to was your site in OZ, not the other UK shopsWith the lot of time you say I have, I did not mean to purchase online but do exactly as on the site you mentioned, and send them a voucher and they can then buy what they desire at a lower cost. No offence to your post , I was just pointing out the cost difference. Best of British in your venture!!

Regards kernow43

Thank you for that Kernow but i still fear that you are a little confused.

The idea is that instead of posting christmas parcels full of whatever and paying postage to the UK.We all know how much international posage is back to the motherland, Ex pats can buy high st vouchers from a uk based company for delivery in the UK.

Archived