What years will the kids go into in Brisbane

Guest ALVA

I'm a bit confused reading the posts so-far, we are moving out in June with our three aged 8(march 2007) and 4(oct 2007 will be 5) and 3 year old in June 2007. What years will they be going into ??

Hi Ya, its really nice to here from somebody who is in the same area as we are looking at, how did they settle in ? Id there alot of work around brisbane,my husband is a joiner/carpenter ? Did you find it difficult finding a rental ? I could go on forever !

Hiya the kids have settled fine and we are all loving the Ozzy way of life ,Brisbane is very family orientaited and there are lots of things to do most free or cheap compared to the uk.Construction is happening all over at the moment so i would imagine a joinery job wouldnt be too hard to find ,your best looking at seek.com and checking the local papers when you arrive ,sat seems to be job advertising day,although my hubby had more response when he approached companys face to face.

Renting was hard as there is a rental crisis in Brisbane at the moment ,we had to wait 4 week to get a house and we took the first on offer,i would imagine this may vary dependant on which part your heading for.feel free to pm me with any questions and i will try my best to answer truthfully ,were are you heading?

Cal x

Archived