Car Trade Ins.

joetrac

Just some info for people wanting to trade in cars for cash.....SHOP ABOUT :yes:

We took our car to the garage where we bought it 2 years ago.Has full service History from that Garage also...paid 22k when we bought it....7k to take back.

That was fine at least we knew what how much we can budget with and we could keep it till we go. Hubby then took it to 2 other places...one said 11k and the other $12500 ...what a difference.

So if I was on my own I would be 5k out of pocket because I would have taken the 7k and ran...but then I buy cars because I like the colour.

Agree they are unbelievably cheeky :yes:.

We bought a car under 6 months ago for $26,000, and I was thinking of changing it for a smaller one; $13,000 the garage I bought it from offered me; despite telling me when I bought it it would have a good re-sale value!

One more job down then for you though!

Jo x

Friends parents bought a car brand new from a dealer had it 3 yrs serviced at that dealer etc when they took it back to trade in on another new car, they were offered a silly amount when they asked why so little? the dealer said they had to prove the service history the car had to be serviced etc when it had only just had its serviced!!!!!

Needless to say they took there business else where

Archived