moving money with hifx

Guest lee winspear

Guest lee winspear

has anyone moved any money with hifx within the last 6 months if so how did you find them was the monet transferred in the time they said

Guest lee winspear
Did 2 xfers from Uk to OZ, all went smoothly.

Not done any from UK to OZ whiule in OZ tho yet.:dull:

our money is going in a big lump tomorrow and we land on the 4th sept i just need to be reassured that it will be in our westpac account when we get there, time is running out:radar:

Guest Pinhead

lee they send the money the day after it reaches their account (cleared).

If they receive it on a Monday, it'll be in your oz account on Wednesday.

I used them 4 times, no problems same service everytime.

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Lee,

We used them to transfer quite a few times in the last 6 months. Each time the moeny was in our Oz bank account (westpac too) within the week. As Pinhead says they transfer it the next working day after they receive the money.

Good luck with the move down under!

Lou

Guest mollyflanders

we had our money transferred to oz, with no problem and i have a private pension transferred on the same day each month with no hitches at all

Guest mollyflanders
I have a small sum about £250 that I would like to transfer to my daughters bank account in Aus. Does anyone know how I go about this or would it be cheaper just to send her a cheque?:swoon:

i would send it through hifx, if it was a cheque in sterling it would probably take ages to clear as we had a cheque come to us and it was quicker to send back to our uk bank and cheaper than changing at bank here

I signed up with Ozforex and HiFX. No harm with joining several sites for free then when you want to transfer give them all a quick call and see who'll give you the best deal.

Archived