Newbies wanting to go to perth

Guest Dave&Sam

Guest Dave&Sam

Hi

we are currently wanting to try and move to the perth area and would like some general info from people who may know, i'm 42 and sam my wife is 34 i'm a plumber with no papers but my wife is just about to finish a degree in mamograghy (Breast Screening) and is currently working for the local hospital, BUT HELP where do we start, what do we have to do first, we live in a rented house in the uk with a small amount of savings, we also have 2 kids emma leaving school May 09 and george 11, any help on what we do first and would we qualify to move would be a great help. David & Sam

Guest Sam&Si

Hi Dave and Sam,

You should speak to a reputable Agent first and they will tell you what your chances are and what your visa options will be. This would normally be a free service, can be done over the phone and if you have a good search through this site you'll get a feel for who the reputable agents are. Ian Harrop, Go Matilda, Visa Bureau all get good feedback. Good luck with it all!

Best wishes

You can look on the dept of immigration website to see if your jobs are on the occupations in demand list. As sam & Si say - there are some good agents who offer a free consultation - Go Matilda spring to mind and they got positive feedback. They will be able to inform you of your options etc.,

Ali

Guest julie2g1b

hi dave and sam

just want to welcome you to pio like ali say's have a good read through the

immi site then have a word with an agent they normally give 15 mins to half

hr free which is long enough to get the idea shop around as well as some

have different rate's go matilda have a good rep on here plus few other's

good luck but will warn you can be very stressful at times that is why all of

us are so glad of this site as always someone with love, surport and advice

julie :wubclub:

Archived