flights are booked! HELP!

Guest spanner

Guest spanner

:cute:hi it's me Hannah, AGAIN!

The visa's came through this morning and the flights are b0ooked we're going in two weeks time,

I'm really Happy and we're going out to celebrate

I'm so nervous though I'm gonna miss my house and Cornwall

so much!

Luv Hannah

xxx

Guest earlswood
FOR GODS SAKE EARLSWOOD ...GIVE IT A REST ....THIS IS A CHILD THAT HAS POSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nah:

MRS KEILY

what you on about?:shocked:

Guest julie2g1b

hi hannah

wow congrates thats not long to wait now good luck hun you will love it

have a brill time write a diary then post on here when you get there as will

help out lots of others your experiances................

julie :wubclub:

I have 2 brain cells but I honestly cant see anything wrong with Earlswood's post.

If there is something sinister whoosh over my head. :no:

Guest Pinhead
I have 2 brain cells but I honestly cant see anything wrong with Earlswood's post.

He's changed it from the original post.

Guest earlswood

I thought it was an adult and did not realise it was a child posting I posted lighthearted ..."to late now...welcome to hell " the thought police were queuing up to string me up...when I realised it was a child that had posted I changed it...no big deal except for some saddos on here.

I thought it was an adult and did not realise it was a child posting I posted lighthearted ..."to late now...welcome to hell " the thought police were queuing up to string me up...when I realised it was a child that had posted I changed it...no big deal except for some saddos on here.

EXCUSE ME I AINT NO SADDO !!!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ...ONE DAY YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU POST :arghh:

MRS KEILY

Guest earlswood
EXCUSE ME I AINT NO SADDO !!!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ...ONE DAY YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU POST :arghh:

MRS KEILY

Go stuff a haggis Mrs Keily :biglaugh:

Guest x.KrazzyEllie

Heyy hannah,

My name is Ellie, im 15 and moving to brisbane in January. I cant wait

I have alot of things im gunan miss. i will have to leave my dad behind and that will be really hard.. but im not gunna let tht stop my once and a life time chance to live somewhere not alot of people in this country can go to.

If youu wanna chat more Private message me if you want my msn, skype, bebo, myspace, face book.. what ever i have it all.. even Teen Secondlife if anyone has heard of it.

Love Y'all x

Guest spanner

:v_SPIN:hi

thanx for all the good lucks!

the removal men are coming in Eight days

so every things really busy in our house!

I'm so excited!

luv Hannah

xxx

Guest emma cant wait to go!

hi! i am chloe i am 9 years old and i am going to live in australia soon we have got the visa and the flights booked. i can't wait to get there now only 4 weeks left.i will miss friends and family but i am so happy we are going soon. lov chloe xx

Have a fab time Hanna . Two weeks ..eeekkkkk!!!! Gosh you'd better get packing girl!:wubclub:

Have a great flight and don't worry you'll love it , i'm sure and make some new buddies in no time. My kids have moved a couple of times and changed schools , but they have made friends really quickly and still managed to do well at school.

They are really looking forward to meeting new freinds again because they know how easy it is . So no worries there , you have a brill time!

:cute:hi it's me Hannah, AGAIN!

The visa's came through this morning and the flights are b0ooked we're going in two weeks time,

I'm really Happy and we're going out to celebrate

I'm so nervous though I'm gonna miss my house and Cornwall

so much!

Luv Hannah

xxx

What part of Cornwall are you leaving Hannah?

And what part of Australia have you decided to come to?

Best wishes If we can help if it's Queensland please let us know.

Al & Trish'

ex Camborne & Redruth

Archived