RAN - APPLICATION & VISA PROCESS

Guest nev_n_angie

Guest nev_n_angie

Hi

1st post on here!

My Hubby has had his offer letter from Canberra to joing the RAN. The letter came with terms of ref etc. As far as I know, we are waiting on immigration to contact us - is this correct? Or do we need to contact them?

I have downloaded the 47ES form to have a look at it and try to get all the docs needed together - I am running blind now though as I'm not too sure how to go about sorting this??!!!!

I have ordered police checks and full birh certificates - they should be here soon.

I have no clue on whether it's wise to get medicals sorted sooner rather than later - if so, what do I ask for??

I am in Plymouth - if anyone is going down the same route, or is further on than us - PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My Hubby has been offered a 6 year contract starting in October 07 in Canberra - all depends on successful Visa Application - he has already had an RN Medical - passed security checks etc - does he need to do this again??

We have 3 kids between us - 11,15 & 16. The REDLO has been in touch with a Comprehensive pack for Schooling etc - we've opened a Bank Account with Commonwealth Bank, Sold the House - AARRGGHH!!!

Angie

Archived