Have sold house!

Rue 66

YaaaaaYYYY!!!! Have sold house - was convinced it wasn't going to happen. The Feng Shui thing works!!

Will be moving out to Melbourne mid November. Can we have a meet up end November time????

Love Gill, Phil and Harry (who complained this morning of being cold - like its AUGUST and he is freezing!).:biglaugh:

Guest sean,marie & gang

WOW! Well done. Im convinced too that it works.Ive been asking all my dead relatives to help me!!!!! ( dont tell the men in white coats) Im still waiting for them to punch up that golden ticket!

CONGRATULATIONS

Marie x

Guest The Hoys hoping.........
YaaaaaYYYY!!!! Have sold house - was convinced it wasn't going to happen. The Feng Shui thing works!!

Will be moving out to Melbourne mid November. Can we have a meet up end November time????

Love Gill, Phil and Harry (who complained this morning of being cold - like its AUGUST and he is freezing!).:biglaugh:

Wow fantastic news on the house!

We are also from Northampton and have convinced ourselves to rent our house out as the equity in it is dwindling daily!..........where in Northampton are you? What made you decide to head for Melbourne?:chatterbox:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Gill and family.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! There are a few newbies just arrived in Melbourne so I am sure they will be up for a get together.

Guest Lui A xxx

the red envelope wins again.....................for all those trying to sell their homes........look it up on hear................feng shui .............all the way.................xxx

Archived