Time to travel

Guest BLOWERS

Guest BLOWERS

HI,ME AND MY WIFE HAVE BEEN IN BRISBANE FOR THE LAST 15 MONTHS AND MY WIFE HAS NOW FINISHED HER HAIRDRESSING CERT 111(AT LAST).WE ARE GOING TO BYE A CAMPER VAN AND TRAVEL AROUND AUSTRALIA IN FEB 09 ,CAN ANY 1 TELL ME HOW MANY KILOMETERES IT IS AROUND STICKING TO THE COAST?THANX:biglaugh:

hi,me and my wife have been in brisbane for the last 15 months and my wife has now finished her hairdressing cert 111(at last).we are going to bye a camper van and travel around australia in feb 09 ,can any 1 tell me how many kilometeres it is around sticking to the coast?thanx:biglaugh:

not sure of distance ...but i have heard if you go anti clockwise its more than clockwise [honest]lol

mrs keily

Cant remember how far it is all around - my DS at one stupid stage of his life was going to ride his recumbent bike all the way round (he got leg problems and quit very early on!). His worry was the rainy season so be sure that you are in the southern part of the country during the rainy season otherwise you could get trapped up there in the North. Watch out for all the grey nomads (retirees who belong to the SKI club!)

Guest jewels1356

i dont think you can follow the coast all the way round but id love to go with the 2 of you have a fab time

julie

xxxxx

Archived