Flights Booked

joetrac

I wish you all the best with your return trip home. Congratulations on sticking it out 2 years. I know we have had a few cross words :realmad: but I do enjoy your posts how long b4 we hear from you again? or when you get home thats it the end of PIO? I hope the UK treats you well

Once again all the best

Geoffrey

Thing is Geoffrey we share the same goal ...you want to return to your home and I want to return to mine.

Thank you for your kind wishes....to be honest I dont think I will be on PIO that much when I return I hope to be too busy /content...but I will post an update and maybe a 6month/year after post...just so all those returning can get a feel for how it is. I always like reading the positive ones myself.

Now stop being nice to me your freaking me out :v_SPIN:

Guest taffy 62

Hey let us know if you think Oz isnt too bad now you know that your going back:jiggy:

Thats how I feel about Brisbane, and everyone reckons how much happier I sound in my e-mails since I have booked my ticket out of here!

Thing is Geoffrey we share the same goal ...you want to return to your home and I want to return to mine.

Thank you for your kind wishes....to be honest I dont think I will be on PIO that much when I return I hope to be too busy /content...but I will post an update and maybe a 6month/year after post...just so all those returning can get a feel for how it is. I always like reading the positive ones myself.

Now stop being nice to me your freaking me out :v_SPIN:

LOL Once again all the best and i look forward to seeing a post or 2 off you

Hey let us know if you think Oz isnt too bad now you know that your going back:jiggy:

Thats how I feel about Brisbane, and everyone reckons how much happier I sound in my e-mails since I have booked my ticket out of here!

To be honest Taffy I never thought it was bad...I just dont think it all that either...I knew it would have to be pretty special to offer me a "better quality of life" because my quality of life was great ...but I got caught up in the Hype and alas life was the same ol same ol ...only without my loved ones.

So for me Oz is no better than Scotland so Im off...but with it I take some very good memories and a new look on life in Scotland.

I dont have rose coloured glasses about home either...I was talking to a lady who visited glasgow and was shocked at the amout of disable people walking around on there own...turned out she was talking about herion addicts :sad:

All I can do is follow my heart and I believe the best I can do for my daughter is give her a sense of belonging in the hugh family she has.

Guest taffy 62

All the best then. I think roots go deep!

Thats why Im moving back to Victoria, financially were better off in Brisbane but friends, family and community spirit and a sence of belonging is all in Victoria, even just the case of walking down the street and bumping into someone you know, and reading the paper and recognising people and places their talking about makes the difference.

But I glad I came here as at least I know now whats important to me:jiggy:

Archived