Online 175 Documents acknowledgement?

RaT

I have submitted on-line 175 visa application. Got to the end, paid !, got the check list, asks for various documents. I have attached each one, but how do I know if they attached and were sent/received OK? I have gone back into the 'status' of the visa, and it just says processing, and the various 'messages' are the same ie please attach the documents etc etc..Is there any way you can check this on-line?

Also where (if anywhere) does it say that fo online applications the documents, if scanned in colour don't need to be certified ?

thanks in advance for the help

Guest hartleys

Hi, we have just submitted our application too. You will get an email of automatic notification of application then we recieved a further email (automatic) acknowledging recieving scanned documents although they are not looked at straight away. The first email says about not having to certify coloured scanned documents but i have read it elsewhere too. This is all soooo confusing isnt it !

Hope this helps

Lisa

Guest heieup

If you go back into your application in the attach documents section the documents you have already attached should show on there now. It won't necessarily show up on your application status page, some people's did update (ours did) but others showed info required for ever ! Check in the attach documents page and you should be able to see them on there.

Thanks for the replies....however all I have had from Adelaide is the initial email confirming they have received the application etc. It says to check the On-line Visa Enquiry page to see whether they have received the documents and if they require any others. Well this page hasn't changed since we first submitted the documents. How long before this changes and how long before you get an email saying they have recieved the documnets? Where does it sya on the web page that they have recieved them, is it under the documments checklist page? (where at the moment it lists the documents required and just says 'requiured' ??

Guest heieup

Did you email the docs or attach them on the web site ?

If you emailed them then I can't help as we attached onto the web site.

If you attached them on the site if you go back into the site where you attached documents then they should show on there as uploaded, if they're not on there then I think there might have been a problem with your uploading. This is a different address to where you check your status. You won't get a confirmation email of having uploaded onto the site and where you check your visa status it MIGHT change to docs recieved or it might stay as required right up until when your CO actually looks at your file. Ours changed to recieved within 2 days, some other peoples didn't change at all.

You won't be asked for any other info until you get a CO, and ours emailed as well as changing the status on our web page. The info on the web page then only ever said 'more info requested' and not the 5 page document that we got emailed requesting meds (and a file I had completley missed on uploading... ooops !) It took us 5 months to get a CO so as long as you have either emailed or uploaded the files then its now time to sit back and just wait... the waiting is the worst bit !

The initial batch of documents we attached straight away, and later sent some more using the link that allows you to do this later. Still a bit puzzled as to where to view whether they have been uploaded OK or not. If I use the link to upload documents it just has the page where you select what type of document and allows you to browse your pc to where you saved the document, and then you either click 'OK' if just the one document or click 'add another' if there is more. Each time we do this there is the usual delay while the pc/modem is sending so something is happening...but cant see where to check if all is OK...maybe I'm being thick here !

Right...apologies....I have tried again and now the page where you upload them does show them as I upload. There must have been something wrong before as it didn't !!

Many thanks for you help .....

Guest ashmalog
Hi, we have just submitted our application too. You will get an email of automatic notification of application then we recieved a further email (automatic) acknowledging recieving scanned documents although they are not looked at straight away. The first email says about not having to certify coloured scanned documents but i have read it elsewhere too. This is all soooo confusing isnt it !

Hope this helps

Lisa

i never got an email stating acknowledgement of scanned docs - all have been scanned and showing as scanned but ive not received anything to say so. i'm worried now - help!! this is not good for my blood pressure!!!!!

Archived