Moving to Sydney Mid September & looking to lodge

bouncingkanga

Hi All

I'm Jaime & I'm forty few.........

My other half & myself were granted our permanent residency visas last May but owing to setbacks beyond our control haven't made it over to Oz yet.

I am finding it impossible to find well paid work in the area we live in, but my other half can, so I'm flying out all on my tod mid September, armed only with a suitcase & laptop & he will follow on once the property has sold.This could take some time:sad:

I'm looking to rent a furnished room in a house or flat fairly close to Sydney CBD as this appears to be where the work is and I won't have a car.I've looked on Easyshare's website & accomodation is very plentiful at $ 100.00 - $150.00 per week all included, BUT

the good stuff that is available moves fast & relies mostly on phonecalls, view & go for it, which I can't do from the U.K.

If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in renting me a room I'd appreciate hearing from you.Ideally I'm looking for a long term arrangement but would be happy to stay a few weeks until I'm settled & move on if need be.

I'm very young at heart reliable honest & good fun with a wicked sense of humour, but I do respect other peoples privacy.

Hope to hear from you soon

Jamie

:smile:

Archived