New from Cornwall

elfie

Guest sheena
Hi & welcome

I love Cornwall, used to live Penryn,Falmouth & Mullion

so another part/so off cornish gal

stuju

hi julie!! common as muck aint we?? lol :biglaugh:

used to work at muillion caravan park!!!! i love falmouth harbour (apart from them bloomin seagulls!!) and the good old (proper) cornish pasty!!! yum, yum!! bloomin hungry now!!!

sheena :wubclub:

Guest austibeach

Eric, where bouts in Cornwall are you?

We are in Bude Elfie, where my wife was born and bred, I'm originally from Glasgow, but I've lived here for over 38 years now.

Eric.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sheena
Hi Sheena

I'm from Redruth and my wife is from Camborne, now living in Redcliffe

Love to hear from you and family

Alistair

hiya, small worls aint it??

will send you a pm!

hiya, small worls aint it??

will send you a pm!

Great.How long have you been here?

Have you heard of the Cornish Association of Queensland?

Quite a few Cornish born in it, about ten new folk from Cornwall joined this year. About 200 members all up. We have 2 moree couples coming from Wadebridge & Indian Queens next month

Regards

Guest sheena
Great.How long have you been here?

Have you heard of the Cornish Association of Queensland?

Quite a few Cornish born in it, about ten new folk from Cornwall joined this year. About 200 members all up. We have 2 moree couples coming from Wadebridge & Indian Queens next month

Regards

hiya, not heard of it to be honest with you, could be interesting!

ps, sent you a pm!

Guest sheena

name rings a bell, but very tired at the moment so have gone blank!! need my bed im afraid!! will have a look at the site tomorrow! thank you for that!

Guest TomandKatie

Hi. We're Thom and Katie. We are desperate to move to Oz but after much reading we are totally overwhelmed and have no idea where to even begin the process of applying for visa's etc. Does anyone have any advice for us ?

Thank you

Tom and Katie

Guest meganhannah
Hi Been looking at this site for ages and thought it was time to join. We're Gaz and Heather with three teenagers and have had our visa since April.:smile:

gosh I envy you having your visas but congratulations. My application went into the DIAC at the the end of June. We are hoping to be in Brisbane by April 2009. We also have teenagers, How do yours feel about going, especially as you are leaving somewhere as beautiful as Cornwall!

Jo

Guest sheena
Hi. We're Thom and Katie. We are desperate to move to Oz but after much reading we are totally overwhelmed and have no idea where to even begin the process of applying for visa's etc. Does anyone have any advice for us ?

Thank you

Tom and Katie

hiya, you should start your own thread guys that way more people will see and you will get more answers to your questions that way!

but you can try these, www.immi.gov.au and www.gomatilda.com

goodluck

Guest meganhannah
What part are you emigrating from?

April is a lovely month in Brisbane

Hey there, were emergrating from Northampton, I see you are in Redcliffe. Whats it like there? I think we are hoping to initially settle in a suburb called Manly, we know someone who lives there so know its ok. Just want to get out there but need that visa! :arghh: Hopefully not to long....... although saying that it appears a lont is down to luck.

Jo

Archived