New from Cornwall

elfie

Guest sheena

hiya gaz and heather!

welcome to pio! as kenpom says where in cornwall are you?

im a cornish girl as well!! (can't go anywhere can you??)

sheena :wubclub:

Guest sheena
Hi we're from St. Austell

sorry, you were reply the same time as me!!! im from redruth!!

small world aint it??

Guest Jaynie
hiya gaz and heather!

welcome to pio! as kenpom says where in cornwall are you?

im a cornish girl as well!! (can't go anywhere can you??)

Welcome to PIO, had many a happy holiday in Cornwall. where are you heading for in Australia?:wubclub:

Guest sheena
Welcome to PIO, had many a happy holiday in Cornwall. where are you heading for in Australia?

are you following me jayne??? :biglaugh:

where in cornwall you been?

Guest Jaynie
are you following me jayne???

where in cornwall you been?

Looe & Polperro, Truro and I forgot the others..........I was only young at the time and my brain cells are diminishing on a daily basis thanks to the Tooheys New!!!

and Yes I am stalking you Sheena, you post good comments and I click your chicken when it lets me!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest sheena
Looe & Polperro, Truro and I forgot the others..........I was only young at the time and my brain cells are diminishing on a daily basis thanks to the Tooheys New!!!

and Yes I am stalking you Sheena, you post good comments and I click your chicken when it lets me!!!!:biglaugh:

spent many a day in truro!! and thanks for clicking me chick, im all out again! tim has got to up our limit i think (again!)

Guest sheena
thanks for your replys! We are going to Perth, but like many others still have to sell first.

Heather

yes, goodluck with the house sale!! bloomin annoying aint it? ours has been on since last november!! we had to leave it in the end!! :arghh:

Guest Jaynie

I can't believe how many of you are going to Perth and Brisbane!!!

What's up with my neck of the woods?? is it cos of me?????:arghh:

Guest sheena
I can't believe how many of you are going to Perth and Brisbane!!!

What's up with my neck of the woods?? is it cos of me?????

yes!!!!!! :biglaugh::twitcy:

sheena x

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys
Hi Been looking at this site for ages and thought it was time to join. We're Gaz and Heather with three teenagers and have had our visa since April.:smile:

Hi Elfie

Welcome to POI. This is a fab site and I am sure now you're taken the plunge you will get lots of useful info, help, and have a bit of fun on the way!!!

If you are interested we are having a meet on Sun 31st Aug in Saltash, a few of us westcountry peeps getting together to share info and just have a bit of a chat really.

S X

Hi Elfie

Welcome to POI. This is a fab site and I am sure now you're taken the plunge you will get lots of useful info, help, and have a bit of fun on the way!!!

If you are interested we are having a meet on Sun 31st Aug in Saltash, a few of us westcountry peeps getting together to share info and just have a bit of a chat really.

S X

Thanks! Where in Saltash is it?

Guest Jaynie
Wecome to PIO, Elfie (shouldn't you be a Pixie, though, being from Cornwall?:err:

Happy posting!

Mrs Tyke x

I thought she was!!! Mind you that looks a little like a 'Gumnut' on her head, so maybe I'm wrong???

Mrs T.........I would love you to come and visit me in NSW, CurlySoo is coming over soon, so I hope to meet up with her too. And Sheena might come down one day for a visit aswell.

Happy Days!!:cute:

Guest stockies

HI Gaz and Heather welcome to PIO.....good luck with the house sale..........cos we all need a helping hand with that one............ XXXXXXX

Claire. XX

Guest austibeach
Thanks! Where in Saltash is it?

The meeting is at The China Fleet Club in Saltash from 11.a.m. I believe, it would be good if you can all come along.

Eric.

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys
The meeting is at The China Fleet Club in Saltash from 11.a.m. I believe, it would be good if you can all come along.

Eric.

Hi thanks Eric,

Yes be good to see you. I need to let the china fleet know no's etc in the next week and if we order food its a £5 deposit per person which then comes back off the meal. I am happy to foot this for people but need to know exact numbers so I don't pay too much!!!!! It looks like quite a few of us will be there so I may negotiate and just pay a minimum deposit.

PM me if you are interested

S X

I'm not too sure how to multi quote yet, need some lessons from the kids!

Mrs T, I wanted to be a pixie but looked at the members list first and someone else has it so an elf was the next cornish thing other than clotted cream (yum yum)

Eric, where bouts in Cornwall are you?

Thanks for all your good luck wishes for selling.

Archived