186 Direct entry skills assesment

vikas

Hi everyone,

I have finished my certificate 3, certificate 4 and Diploma in light vehicle Automotive (321211) and I have my Job ready program which we consider as a skills assessment from TRA. But my immigration agent suggested that I have to do another skills assessment which shows that I have done 3 years of work experience. Is it right ? Because i have more than 3 and half years of experience and JRP with me so can I lodge the visa ?

22 hours ago, vikas said:

Hi everyone,

I have finished my certificate 3, certificate 4 and Diploma in light vehicle Automotive (321211) and I have my Job ready program which we consider as a skills assessment from TRA. But my immigration agent suggested that I have to do another skills assessment which shows that I have done 3 years of work experience. Is it right ? Because i have more than 3 and half years of experience and JRP with me so can I lodge the visa ?

It depends which stage of the JRP you have completed. It sounds like you have only completed stage 1 which is a provisional assessment. Your Agent would be in the best position to correctly advise you.