Disney World Florida

BigJoe

Hi,

We emigrate to QLD from the UK next month, and  we're massive  Disney fans and have made several trips to Florida over the last 2 decades.

Has anyone made the trip to Florida from the Eastcoast of Australia? I know you can fly 13 hours to California, but Disney California is not  Florida. I've been checking flights, and you can fly via Dallas or San francisco.

Regardless of which city we fly too it's a good d20-24hr trip to get their.

Thanks for reading.

• 6 months later...

Making the trip from the East Coast of Australia to Florida for Disney World is totally doable, but it's gonna be a bit of a haul, around 20-24 hours of travel time. Flying via Dallas or San Francisco are common routes, so keep an eye out for flights with layovers there. For a shorter trip, you could consider flying to Los Angeles or San Francisco, then catching a connecting flight directly to Orlando.

7 hours ago, hispurpose said:

That is crazy expensive! I would just go for the longer flight, and maybe even explore the possibilities of other cities to fly from, or maybe even there's a connecting flight somewhere?

That isn’t direct. There isn’t one. Three flights as we need to go to Melbourne or Brisbane first.