non dependant children over 18 urgent question

Guest andi,allen

Guest andi,allen

Hi , we have just recieved requests from CO for wage slips , also our visa agent said need police checks for non dependant children 21-18 when we applied agent said we did not need them. I think there is a mix up as he thought that they were on our application. I phoned him an he said no panic we are ok they are not needed but as you can imagine i am in a state of panic as visa is in our reach once they get wage slips and do not want to wait another 4-6 weeks for police checks to arrive. CAN ANYONE REASSURE ME PLEASE

Guest Nelson

Ditto the above post. You could go to the Police Station though and request one there and then. We have a heart stopping moment when the Police sent two out of four of ours and couldn't trace the application. I went to the Station, explained the urgency and they had them done there and then, so it definitely CAN be done.

Don't panic! Where there's a will, there's a way!

Guest andi,allen

Thanks for your help........... They are not even on our application as they are staying here for a year then coming out on working visas. Verry annoyed with agent as i phoned to ask if they needed them when we sent ours off.

Archived