Child Care Subsidy Queries

Hello, 

Does anyone have experience of registering for the CCS, having sold a property in the UK before arriving in Australia?

I know this is quite specific! I have some queries i'd appreciate running past someone (online info is not clear). 

Thanks a million

4 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

As far as I know, the CCS is subject to an income test only, not an assets test.  So it won't matter how much money you have sitting  in the bank.

Have you tried the Payment and Services Finder linked on this page:

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/how-much-child-care-subsidy-you-can-get?context=41186

Hi,

This is why i would like to speak to someone who has recently done this and sold a property. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Constance said:

This is why i would like to speak to someone who has recently done this and sold a property. 

Sorry, I don't understand. Did the tool suggest that you wouldn't be eligible for CCS?   

The tool asks about assets and home ownership because it covers all payments including some which are assets tested, like the aged pension. 

Where have you seen something which suggests assets are tested for the CCS?

The application (not the guidance) asks for home status (renting) and if you have sold a home in the last 24 months. It does not specify if this only applies to Australia or outside of Australia. 

This is why I asked in the first instance, if someone who had recently completed this and had sold a home could please help me with some questions.