Does ANMAC ever contact your references?

Hi All, 

With a number of job moves over the past 10 years, our application has several difference references for work experience. 

I’m just wondering if anyone has any experience of ANMAC contacting their references and if so how do they make contact and what is asked? I can’t see any information online from people real world experience of ANMAC contacting their references? 

I applied through ANMAC around the start of the year. They only took a couple of weeks to process and didn't contact anyone including me just accepted what I provided when I submitted the application and sent the approval letter. I hadn't heard of them actually contacting referees but there have been cases of reference letters being rejected if they don't contain the right information they're looking for. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ensure that all parties, including yourself, have to hand a copy of certifications. Complications sometimes arise when a party is not available to take a telephone call and inquiries are directed to (for example) an HR department where what they were employed to do is recorded, but not the duties actually performed.