What should be my Occupation?

SMH

Below is excerpt from my CV:

"Responsible for Sales, Operations, Supplies, Finance, Relationship Management, Business Development, Marketing, Competition, Training, etc. for assigned retail outlets to achieve KPI/targets of profitability, revenue, sales, ratios, and market share ...Increased motor fuel sale by 33% ...Secured at-risk business by doing 9 leases of the land carrying company’s business ...Secured lost sales by reactivating 7 dormant facilities ...Solved problem of over-reliance on fuel by developing allied businesses (one Total Quartz Auto Care) and maintaining high ratio of lubricants sale (.34%) ...Improved customer service by deploying Card system in 100% designated network ......Improved and maintained Safety on the network by nominating and training Safety Leader on 100% designated network...Controlled financial exposure by reducing all receivables to zero. Achieved Top Service Score of 72 (national average 69)"

Basically I look for fueling stations (around 25) in given area. My designation is Senior Area Manager Retail Sales.

What should be my Occupation?

Sales and Marketign Manager has issue that it expects that the person have reports and even reporters' reporters. Furthermore it expects that the occupation primarily "develops" sales policies and only the team executes them.

Thanks.

Probably impossible to answer based on that and your opportunity to get a visa is about more than just finding a 'match' on the skills list.  You tend to need 3+ years of experience (evidenced by a CV and references) and usually have a relevant qualification.  Many - though not all - might also need a skills assessment.  As I'm sure you know it can be a very hard country to get into so the expectation is that you will prove you are a match in depth and in detail rather than just having the same (or similar) job title or having done the job for a few months. 

No-one knows your experience and skills better than you so you may be best taking a browse through the lists https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list and seeing what matches, or booking a chat with a migration agent who can guide you.