189 EOI/Visa Employment History Error

Emily91

Hi to whoever is listening, 

First, thank you for taking the time to read and help me with my concern. 

While filling in my EOI I did not include all my employment history for the past ten years and was invited to apply for my 189 visa as a secondary school teacher. I only included teaching employment history and not my various bartending jobs along the way. I am now completing my immi visa application and see that I did this incorrectly!! I believe that my points will not suffer from not including nonrelevant employment but I am really concerned that I have royally screwed up. 

What is the right next step for me? Go ahead and apply but now include all employment history for the past ten years regardless of being relevant or nonrelevant. Just apply with what I wrote on my EOI? Or abort the mission before I lose thousands of dollars? 

THANK YOU in advance!! 

Hi, 

Thank you for your response. I am still working away on my application while still trying to find a concert answer to my above question. Do you know if before I submitted my application I will have to gather all letters of employment? 

Thank you! 

You don't need them all before you submit your EOI, but once you are invited to apply you only have a short window to supply the documents you need, so it's probably best to make sure you can get them now while you have time 

Also do you not need a skills assessment in order to show you have a skillset / career on the list and that you meet the qualifying criteria for it? If so you need most of the same employment proof for that as you do for the actual grant application