WHEN DO WE CALL SHIPPERS TO GIVE US A QUOTE?

Guest donovan

Guest donovan

HI CAL

GOOD TO SEE YOU HAVE MADE IT DOWN UNDER, WE HAVE JUST HAD OUR MEDICALS DONE AND WONDRERD WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO CALL IN THE SHIPPERS FOR A QUOTE, I KNOW IT MAY BE EARLY DAYS YET BUT WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE THAN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE .

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SARAH & DONOVAN

Guest ohippychick

we got the shippers in to quote fairly early so we had plenty of time to pick who to use and then just rang them when we had a definite date.

Hiya are you bringing everything ? most of the houses have built in wardrobes so you tend to find they arent needed and beds are slightly diff sizes so you wont get an exact fit materess,we didnt really bring any furniture,just kitchen stuff,personal stuff ,bedding &clothes ,the aussie fashion certainly isnt mine ,more my grans....i will try to find a link for A-MART which is where most people seem to go for furniture,good stuff reasonably priced ,there is ikea too but the furniture is abit flimsy for my rabble,,hope this helps

Cal x

Guest donovan
try this website and remember you are EXPECTED to haggle on the price, http://www.superamart.com.au hope this helps.

Cal x

thanks for your help cal- will probably bring most things as it has took us years to get what we have . will check out the website and have a look at amart/woolworths

take care

sarah

Archived