Cert copy of kids dad drivers liscence

So a while back he signed the consent form for me to take the kids he never sees never pays a penny for, hasnt got pr for but ive just realised he didnt include a cert copy of his drivers liscence. I had to ring him and ask for it. Since it took months for him to do the form I am stressing he will be the same over this. The application is all ready to go now as soon as Hubbys passport is re-evidenced which should take less then 2 weeks. I am really hating having to wait on other people. I have also had to send him the 5 quid to get the cert copy done.

Anyone got a rocket I can borrow?

On the plus side some of hubbys Aussie mates are in England and came round last night and are lovely so at least when I get out there I will now know someone.

Guest *KAY TEE*
So a while back he signed the consent form for me to take the kids he never sees never pays a penny for, hasnt got pr for but ive just realised he didnt include a cert copy of his drivers liscence. I had to ring him and ask for it. Since it took months for him to do the form I am stressing he will be the same over this. The application is all ready to go now as soon as Hubbys passport is re-evidenced which should take less then 2 weeks. I am really hating having to wait on other people. I have also had to send him the 5 quid to get the cert copy done.

On the plus side some of hubbys Aussie mates are in England and came round last night and are lovely so at least when I get out there I will now know someone.

Hi there, sorry no advice, just heart felt sympathy from someone in the same boat twice over. I have two kids from a previous relationship and my husband has his son from a previous. We too have had a lot of hasstle we ended up paying £xxxx for my ex to sign, his ex has no photo id at all and wont bother herself to get a passport (our expense of course) although she signed te consent form. so we just feel stuck. I thought my ex would drag his feet the most but he only held out for a few months, not holding our breath this time around. Sorry to go on but this is a sore subject for me too, on the bright side if he has signed he may well surprise you.I know the feeling to have to dance to some ones elses tune. Good luck I hope it all works out for you. x:notworthy:

Guest BaldockGrays

CJ, If your ex doesn't have PR, what is the problem. Can't you just do a PR search through the family court, they will confirm you have sole PR and that is that. You send a copy of the search results with your Visa application and that should be sufficent.

If this is an option, let me know and i will forward the court address (cost about £40 a search)

regards

After speaking to someone at aus house they informed me to just include a stat dec stating I have sole pr. If they do ask for more I would love that info baldrock I hadnt realised it was so simple!

Guest BaldockGrays
After speaking to someone at aus house they informed me to just include a stat dec stating I have sole pr. If they do ask for more I would love that info baldrock I hadnt realised it was so simple!

CJ,

Please find address below

Her Majesty’s Courts Service

Principal Registry of the Family Division

Family Proceedings Dept

Room 2.11

First Avenue House

42-49 High Holborn

London WC1V 6NP

Telephone 020 7947 6980

If you are close you can go in and wait. takes approx. 4 hours. All you need is the childs details that you want checked and the necessary fee.

Hope this helps

Andy & Teresa

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi there andy i live in leicester and i have the same problem as cjdamoo, do you think i could use the same address as the one you posted,

please reply as i will be waiting monthes for him to certify a copy

many thanks tanya

hi there andy i live in leicester and i have the same problem as cjdamoo, do you think i could use the same address as the one you posted,

please reply as i will be waiting monthes for him to certify a copy

many thanks tanya

I would imagine you would as that is where the records are held. However if you have sole pr for your kids IE never married kids born pre dec 2003 you just need to make a statement stating that you have sole pr and why and that will be enough according to two seperate people i have poken too at Aus house

Guest BaldockGrays

CJ \ Tanya,

we were told that the stat dec wouldn't be sufficent. As we all know though each application is different so in your situation it may be.. We had to go through this route following submission of a stat Dec, it was very quick and 100% conclusive for DIAC.

CJ, spot on, all records held here so this is the only address you can use.

best of luck and hope all goes through as smooth as poss

Andy & Teresa

• 3 months later...
Guest The Bee Family
I would imagine you would as that is where the records are held. However if you have sole pr for your kids IE never married kids born pre dec 2003 you just need to make a statement stating that you have sole pr and why and that will be enough according to two seperate people i have poken too at Aus house

Hi Cjdamoo,

I have just read your post with great interest, I am in the same situation as above. Did you just do the stat dec and attach the PR record, and was this enough?

I would really appreciate it if you could get back to me, this situation is driving me crazy!

Many Thanks,

Kim - (The Bee Family)

Archived