Citizenship form - Step 23 - Evidence of first arrival

GeeBee

Following advice from online and probably this forum, I requested my international travel movements as proof of first arrival in Australia, and I've received it.

However on Step 23 the question doesn't give the option to provide travel movement. First arrival was in 2002 so my passport then has long gone. Any guidance appreciated?

Evidence of first arrival in Australia

Does the applicant have evidence of their first arrival in Australia?
YesNo

Select one document from the list below
DFTTA
Other travel document
Passport
PLO56 (M56)
Titre de Voyage

• 1 month later...

I selected ‘other’ and it lists a load of fields to fill in but they are mainly optional. I uploaded my international travel movements and filled in as many fields as I could which corresponded. 

I was tempted to just reference my passport again but I was already uploading it in for another section. 

For me, my first entrance to Aus was in 2016 so they’ll know the answer anyway. I take it this is more useful for them if you moved here a long time ago. 

that said I’ve only recently submitted my application so I may yet get questions 

On a related note, the international travel movements record was handy to refer to for the section where you have to detail all the times you came and went from australia. 

Edited by GeeBee

Hi GeeBee,

Thanks for your reply. 
I had already submitted my application selecting the option no evidence. I couldn’t edit my application so just uploaded  the travel movements document which seems to be the only form of editing I can do. Hopefully that’s enough! 

On 02/12/2022 at 05:49, Hames C said:

Hi GeeBee,

Thanks for your reply. 
I had already submitted my application selecting the option no evidence. I couldn’t edit my application so just uploaded  the travel movements document which seems to be the only form of editing I can do. Hopefully that’s enough! 

I went to the expense of courier my old passport over and no-one looked at it 🙂

Edited by Betty B
Didn't read original post!