First time on site - pls help

Guest fellows3078

Guest fellows3078

After many months of emailing companies across australia my OH has finally secured an interview with a company in Moss Vale in the Southern Highlands, we were origianlly looking at adelaide or perth so haven't done much research into this area but from I have read so far it all looks really positive. They are offering a good package and paying half of his expenses to go out for the interview so it is all looking really positive. Flights are booked for the first week in september!

Any info on the area would be great but in particular I could do with some ideas of areas to research where we could look to live. I will need to work as well and will prob need to look at nearer to sydney - where therefore would be half way(ish) places to consider between moss vale and sydney?

Any help appreciated!

congratulations on the job offer and good luck we are going to adelaide so cant help you there but sure someone else will

sjs

Guest Bridgend Lad

Southern Highlands, I do some work there near Bowral the home of The Don, lovely place, cold in the winter mind, drops below zero. About 2 hours from Sydney CBD

Good wine from the region if that helps!

Archived