EmilysDad

Hi, sorting out documents for my trip later this month and wanting to check I’m not missing anything.

I have a valid passport and e651 visa. 
I need to do my Digital Passenger Declaration (DPD) 7 days before departure.

Need Vaccination Certificate (already requested)

PCR within three days of departure (or supervised Rapid Antigen within 24 hours)..

HOWEVER on the website it states:

“pre departure testing requirements will be removed for all passengers arriving/transiting Australia from 18 April 2022.

If this happens I’m assuming I won’t need PCR/RA??

thanks 😊 

That’s how I read it.  As for the vaccine certificate, I just showed my NHS app at the airport.  I also downloaded the certificate on the app and printed it out just in case.  DPD is easy.  Finally, don’t be alarmed if you check in online and it says you’re checked in but we can’t provide boarding passes at this stage as somethings incomplete (or something like that) it’s just that they need to see your vaccine pass at the airport before they give your boarding pass.  Enjoy your trip. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, good news re the pre-departure testing now no longer required 🤗

I’ve encountered a bit of grit with my DPD, be grateful for some advice/thoughts.

I need to upload/attach my vaccinations certificate, I have the travel version from the NHS, the problem is I have a two page paper copy and it won’t let me upload more than 1 page. I’ve tried scanning and zip them but the site won’t accept this.. 🤔 Am I missing some obvious fix?? 

I’ve applied back to the NHS for a digital version but not sure if this will be with me in time, my other thought if I can only attach 1 page will be to attach the one with details re vaccine 2 of 3 and 3 of 3 on the basis it’s implicit I’ve had the first 😳

and will have the original paper cert with me… TIA 

2 hours ago, EmilysDad said:

Hi, good news re the pre-departure testing now no longer required 🤗

I’ve encountered a bit of grit with my DPD, be grateful for some advice/thoughts.

I need to upload/attach my vaccinations certificate, I have the travel version from the NHS, the problem is I have a two page paper copy and it won’t let me upload more than 1 page. I’ve tried scanning and zip them but the site won’t accept this.. 🤔 Am I missing some obvious fix?? 

I’ve applied back to the NHS for a digital version but not sure if this will be with me in time, my other thought if I can only attach 1 page will be to attach the one with details re vaccine 2 of 3 and 3 of 3 on the basis it’s implicit I’ve had the first 😳

and will have the original paper cert with me… TIA 

I had problems with that too.  I can’t remember exactly what I did but something to just get me past that part (I think I uploaded a screenshot of my domestic valid pass which I didn’t think would be enough but I knew I had the necessary pass on my phone and I’d printed out a copy) No issues at the airport, wasn’t even mentioned.  I showed them my phone showing my three jabs and they said great thank you.  You have the necessary documents to show them at the airport so don’t worry.  Relax and enjoy.