$99 Seaworld Annual Passes

Jo&Rich

Guest brooksey
Can't find a date the offer expires anywhere! Just been and got ours, or I'd have asked, sorry. That's saturday sorted out now anyway :jiggy:

Jo x

Which one did you get? Are they all worth an anual pass. We love florida but i asume that the gold coast parks cant be as good

We got Seaworld passes, as our kids are only small (5, 3 and 1). They have rides for them, plus they like the shows. There's Sesame Street Beach for younger children with a brilliant show, and the dolphin show is excellent. Hubby mentioned getting a Movieworld one too, but just spent $400 on those, so not sure we can afford it!

Movieworld is good, but not a lot there, only a handful of big rides. Never been to Wet n Wild, supposedly good for kids a little bit older than mine!

Not been to Florida so don't know if as good, hopefully someone else can answer.

Jo x

Ours expires at the end of August have to say the seaworld one for little ones is fab, we have gone once every couple of months for the day or even for the afternoon.

Em x

Guest The Baggo's

We got annual passes to Movie world for us it was great value as you only have to visit a few times and its paid for itself - thought I was really brave getting on the Superman and Batman rides!!

• 1 month later...

hiya, just thought id let you know about this site too, see the link www.hotdockets.com.au you can get all kinds of deals on there, we just went to dreamworld and adults paid kids prices, think we saved about $100, so not bad at all, but they do loads of different deals every week etc, worth a look!!

sheena :wubclub:

Guest leanne in queensland

i just got the wet n wild passes have been there 3 days running kids love it have teenagers and a baby and i was really happy that it has somethings for all the kids.I think it is better than florida. would have liked to get the seaworld passes as well but theres 7 in our family so bit much to spend in one go. I think they said the offer runs out 28th september so not long.:nah:

i just got the wet n wild passes have been there 3 days running kids love it have teenagers and a baby and i was really happy that it has somethings for all the kids.

We're supposed to be trying Whitewater World next, as it has Wiggle Bay for the little ones.

Have a look on hotdockets every now and again, it's a good site. Also Why pay full price sometimes has offers for looking at.

Discount Vouchers Australia - Discount Coupons - Why Pay Full Price

Archived