Student - Brisbane or Mooloolaba?

Guest Lynchy

Guest Lynchy

Hello - I'm was hoping I could get help or personal preference from folk

I've found the same Fitness course (tafe) which is being offered in both Brissy & Moooloolaba. I just can't decide between the two. I have been to Brisbane before and loved it, but I'm also hearing that Mooloolaba is lovely too

Being a student I have to think about the cost of things ie; accommodation, food & also part-time work etc.... Is there much difference between the two?

In people's opinions, what would be the best place for a student?

Thanks

Lynchy

Id go to Brisbane,as a student you would probably find Mooloolaba a tad on the quiet side ,Brisbane has more to offer on the shopping front & pub/club scene and is buiser full stop so will probably be easier for you to meet people.

Moolooaba is gorgous dont get me wrong i just think youd get bored after a while!

Cal x

Guest fatpom
Id go to Brisbane,as a student you would probably find Mooloolaba a tad on the quiet side ,Brisbane has more to offer on the shopping front & pub/club scene and is buiser full stop so will probably be easier for you to meet people.

Moolooaba is gorgous dont get me wrong i just think youd get bored after a while!

Cal x

Students... shopping, pubs, clubs???? Not these days! :biglaugh:

Unless of course one is squatocracy... in which case one has servants to do that sort of thing anyway.

Guest Lynchy

Thanks for the reply's

I think I would prefer a place that has more to offer in the way or pubs/nightlife, meeting people, entertainment, shopping etc.. Also I wouldn't have to worry about transport either as the course in Brissy is right on the Southbank. I've found lots of student accommodation around there

cheers

Archived